Subaru of Plano is looking for an experienced Parts Counter Person to join our team! Previous experience with Reynolds or Subaru is a plus!
Summary: Parts Counterperson is responsible for selling parts to customers over-the-counter and providing necessary parts to the service department. The Parts Counterperson is also responsible for placing special orders.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists customers in selecting and purchasing parts.
- Places special orders for parts.
- Reads appropriate manuals to ascertain type and specification of part.
- Provides pricing and product information to customers.
- Dispenses parts to the service department.
- Orders out-of-stock parts requested by customers.
- Assists in taking inventory.
- Meets departmental production and profitability goals.
- Answers telephone promptly and consistent with dealership guidelines.
- Prior automotive dealership parts experience
- Subaru experience a plus
- Reynolds DMS Knowledge strongly preferred
- Professional personal appearance
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Some heavy lifting required
- Great family environment
- Great hours
- Great benefits and pay!